When filling out your Charlotte home rental listing ad make sure you consider the following and spell out your “House Rules”.
You will want to disclose certain things to avoid last minute cancellations. For example if you have a dog that lives in your house, you need to disclose this in your ad to avoid tenants who are allergic to dogs. (Same thing for cats.)
Other disclosures you should make are smoking rules and previous smoking in the house.
Rental Rules And Disclosures to Consider:
- Smoking Policy : Inside, Outside Only or No Smoking
- Pet Policy: Dogs, Cats or No Pets
- Rental Restrictions (Noise, Private parties, etc.)
- Maximum Occupancy
- Minimum Stays
- Hot Tub or Pool rules
- Condos/ Townhouse Grilling Rules
- Parking and Extra Parking
- Use of Community Amenities
- Use of Sports Equipment : Jet Skies, Kayaks, Bikes, etc.
We suggest you write up detailed information about your home that you can email serious rental inquiries.